- Herpes Testing Toolkit: A summary of evidence-based information and expert opinion about testing and diagnosing genital herpes. This complex and dynamic topic is organized into modules to simplify decision-making, assist with test interpretation and education and counseling.
- HPV Toolkit: The HPV Toolkit offers providers an overview of HPV and cervical cancer screening, HPV vaccine recommendations, genital warts, and HPV-related cancers. It also offers suggested counseling messages for patients.
- Counseling patients on HPV: A video primer for clinicians on effective patient counseling for HPV and genital warts. The brief video includes talking points on relationships, incidence and prevalence, vaccines, and HPV's natural history.
- FAQs on HPV for clinicians: Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield, a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Washington and a leader in STD prevention and research for more than 30 years, answers common questions about HPV in a two-part video series.
- Continuing Medical Education: ASHA, in collaboration with Primary Care Education, developed a program to educate primary care physicians on HPV-related disease in both male and female patients as well as HPV vaccine efficacy and its best use in patients.Click here to download a copy of "Understanding Anogenital HPV: Infections, Diseases and Vaccines in Male and Female Patients."