ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: HELP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 am 

okay so this is hard to ask..In october i had to much to drink at a bar and someone took me home i woke up the next morning well naked..Being more worried about being pregant i didnt take an STD test... Well i started seeing someone about two months after that in May when i had my pap they discovred i had Chlamydia and they did do other test that were negative. Here is the think i was treated but the guy i was seeing was much older and i told him and he said he would see his doctor and i never thought anything more of it..But then a few days ago we broke up and i dont think he ever got treated because of comments he would make well you got treated and i gave blood awhile back and nothing was found..But here is the thing he isnt talking to me now are break up was bad. I did tell him i had it that he shld get treated and that i got treated so if he never got treated is that my fault shld i feel guilty about that. i dont want him to give it to someone else... What do i do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there,

Reinfection is common with chlamydia, and women usually don't have symptoms. So, being tested again is a good idea. Ask at your clinic about this to see about testing or being treated again. You're very, very smart to ask this question and to be thinking about this, and I'm so glad you came to the forums. Chlamydia is simple and inexpensive to cure!

Best always,
Fredo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:26 pm 

thanks but i feel like its all my fault like i did it to him because i got stupid one night ant let someone put something in my drink...i feel like i did it to him and feel so bad he wont get tested he thinks he wont get it..ya know

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]