ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please Respond
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:26 am 

I am only really thinking about it now because my current boyfriend and i broke up a while back and he comes into what i am going to explain and ask. Back in October of 2008 i was taken advantage of by a guy i knew in December of 2008 i came in and was tested for STD's all were negative... i started dating my now ex in November 2008 and we slept together in december 2008. then in feb 2009 i was told i had HPV warts by you we got and then in May 2009 i was told again by you i had Chlamydia(not sure i got the spelled right) my question is how can in come back negative then postive when i was only with those two? Im just concerned because im hvng some of those same symptoms from then... just concerned i guess if it was a false negative then or what.

Post subject: Re: Please Respond
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 am 

either you had a false + chlamdyia result or you picked it up after you had been tested in december. At this point you might never know. Best to treat it regardless which I assume you did?

betsy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:16 am 

ya i did...what at are the chances of it going undetected then it being picked up in May? because i wasnt with anyone but my bf i just broke up with after november 2008

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm 

It's a really good chance that you had it and never knew it.

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]