ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Made fun of ?!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:15 pm 

I recently told my Maitron of Honor that I was diagnosed with highrisk HPV and had to have cryotherapy to have the precancerous cells removed. I havn't heard from her after an email and two unreturned phone calls- she is known for just not talking to people when she is mad at them. So we'll say I stumbled upon some myspace message from her to a friend and one thing said"I didn't talk to steph at all because I didn't want her std" And another message said "steph still has an std and she got back into school prolly because she gave the dean a blowjob or something" ( i was fiscally dropped from college and had to appeal for fiscal reinstatemnet- I didn't pay my tuition in time) Needless to say Im furious but i don't know what to do. Im just so hurt that someone could say something like that especially someone that i thought was a friend. I just needed to vent. She is not invited to my wedding anymore nor do I want her apart of my life. almost half of women 20-24 have hpv how could she be so ignorant as to make fun of someone for it. UGH!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:10 am 

Sorry to hear that your friend is such a small minded idiot :( I sure hope you have dropped her from the wedding if it hasn't taken place yet.

have you tried talking to her about it?

Big hugs sweety!!!

betsy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 am 

I sent her an email with the messages so she knows whats going on and told her she was no longer invited to be in our wedding or to be apart of our lives. My fiance thinks she said things like that to make herself feel better- that shes jelous of me so she puts me down to lift herself up. I guess thats a better explanation that shes just a cold hearted bitch. I got it from my fiance( who had no idea he had it; thats why its spreading so fast) so its not like im out sleeping around and hpv is cooties... I don't know why im letting it upset me so much. I guess i just spent so much of my time and energy into this friendship over that past three years to have it end like this 3 months before my wedding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:30 pm 

It shows what kind of friend this person was. Why not be happy that you found out now about her and not years later?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]