hi, im an 18 year old female and on november 10 i noticed dark brown bumps around my anus and on the 11th i went to my dr, she indeed did tell me i had gential warts, she gave my condylox and they cleared up within the first treatment week. The thing is im positive i got it from my ex, and we had sex multiple times, vaginal only, no anal,each without a condom, i broke up with him in late august, and started going out with my current bf nov 2nd my questions are
1. is it odd that i got them only in my anal area and not my vagina i've been to many obgyns, normal drs, and health clinics and they dont see any
2. since condylox cleared up the warts in the first week does that mean i have a good immune system and will proably be one of the lucky ones who clear within two years?
3.me and my current bf have unprotected vaginal sex and have been for about three months (started b4 i founf out i had hpv) and he still does not have any warts and we both check closely so does that mean he most likely wont get any?
4. since ive been clear for 3 months am i good to go
5. if GW were going to pop up in my vaginal area, would they happen by now since its been alomst 6 months since i last had sex with my ex?
6. I occasionaly give my bf oral, what are the chances of me getting oral warts from him when he dosnt have any, and he has had checkups
7. i heard about the hpv dna test, i really want it done, where can i get it at?
8. i heard about cicrvax6 (crossing fingers) what are the chances of it working and is there any updates?
I'm sorry for all the questions
i just cant find anywhere that answeres them, and all of my dr.s say different things