ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 pm 

Heya all! (and mainly Fredo, since he would be the agent to enact this) I propose that we have a Happy Thread/Casual Thread(s) posted/stickied so that we can both get to know each other better and have a place to put, well, happy stuff!!

Of course this forum is meant to be a resource and springboard for HPV questions and thought....but I think it would be nice to have something more positive to go to as well---through all the rain, a little sunshine would be cool too. A little lounge place, to hear what's going on with the rest of us, a place to have some idle chat, or just generalized ranting outside of that pesky HPV.

It would be a good place to go to as well for those that are veterans of the board and may not be afflicted symptomatically with HPV anymore and can then share stories or just swing in and socialize.

Ok, I'm babbling now. But lemme hear what you think about it/see if Fredo does his moderator magic thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 am 
Site Admin

You got it! This is an excellent idea and I'll get that up soon, if not today.

Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]