ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am 

Hey pavemagd,

In regards to your posts about being tested for hpv, can you disclose the location/contact info of the private clinc in Taipei where you were tested for hpv? What is the address, website, email, and phone number of this private clinic, and what is the name of the doctor or nurse who treated you? Did you really travel all the way to Taiwan to have this testing done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 pm 

Hi infostd2008,

In regards to your posts about being tested for hpv, can you disclose the location/contact info of the private clinc in Taipei where you were tested for hpv? What is the address, website, email, and phone number of this private clinic,

http://www.uho.com.tw/web.asp?id=12955&m=1

In this website you can read everything you want about the clinic, and even see pictures. Don't be intimidated from the Chinese. Use 'Google translate' can translate it to English on the fly. I initially used their online contact form to describe my problems and ask about their HPV test&treatment, and then Dr. Chen replied me via email, and then I corresponded with him via email since then until we scheduled a meeting.

and what is the name of the doctor or nurse who treated you?

The doctor is Dr. Chen. I don't know the names of the nurses.

Did you really travel all the way to Taiwan to have this testing done?

As I said, I scheduled myself some work there, but you can maybe plan a trip. Don't fly all the way and just sit in the hotel waiting for the results.
Btw, the hotel howard plaza is just in front of the clinic.
Good luck ! keep posting what you decide to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:03 pm 

Interesting. Did you get your results back yet?

If so, how long has it been since your testing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:56 am 

Hi boonieboy,

They came out negative. in short - I experience a few atopical burning&itching sensation for quite some time now, but there are no visible warts or skin tags. Check out my post about the tests, I wrote there in length about the tests results:
http://www.ashastd.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5941

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]