ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: hello again!!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm 

Hey everyone!!
It's been a while since I've been on. But just wanted to update a little. Just went to my most recent 6 month pap. Waiting for results.

How is everyone?
Hope everyones doing well!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 am 
Site Admin

Hi Taylor!

Good to see you again, and thanks for stopping by to check in. I hope you'll keep us updated on how things are going with you.

We have a good mix of new folks with some of our regulars, and we've started a new forum called the ASHA Chill Lounge where we have a little fun and talk about what we're reading, movies we've seen, and so on. It's nice to relax a bit, so stop by there if you like.

Take care and keep in touch!

Fredo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 am 

Hi fredo!

Good to see ya around! Chill lounge sounds like an awesome idea! I may have to check it out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 pm 

Grrrr. Getting frustrated. Dr is on vacation so, I have no idea when results will be here.

On a lighter note. Lol. I have a double ear infection for over a week now. I feel like a 6 month old! Lol. Its taken its toll as well has the antibiotics :\

[\quick update]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 pm 

Finally!! Results came in. Normal with very few abnormal cells. Repap in 6 months to check on those.

Good news after a looooong wait! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am 

Hey Taylor,

For the ear infection try a few drops of warm olive oil in each ear three times a day. Lay on one side and put a few drops in and let it settle for a few then do the other ear. It will bring relief and help it to heal faster.

My daughter used to get WICKED ear infections quite regularly as did I as a child. My friend kept telling me to use it but I am not a big "Home Remedy" person so I stuck with the antibiotics but they were not working very well so I finally tried it and it was a GOD send.

Once I started using this 100 year old home remedy she has not had any problems since...as soon as she gets a tickle I put some Olive oil in her ear and she never gets the infection.

They sell it at the pharmacy as "SWEET OIL" but all it is is extra virgin olive oil.

It coats the inner ear canal and breaks up the wax and relieves the pressure and helps keep the air off the membranes which helps with the pain as well. I am not saying to stop the antibiotics but just try the Olive oil too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]