ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm back!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:06 pm 

Hey gang I'm back and active as ever.Enjoying a new relationship and to my surprise, he loves me regardless of my status.I have a longer post on the Herpes board.It explains everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Yay Isis! So good to see you! I'll check out your other post, because we want details details!!

:lol:

Fredo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm 

Hey Fredo!!!!

WOO HOO.Good to hear from you.Yep He seems like a keeper but I'm taking this slow to be sure.We are learning about my condition and well so far my doctor told us as long as I continue to get my regular pap smears and use safe sex practices when we are ready I should be good.then he talked about children with my doctor.Of course him and my doctor are "eager" for kids.he reassured him things should be fine and it would be our choice on deciding to conceive traditionally or my artificial insemination which in his opinion was the extreme approach. He seems really comfortable and my doctor was so nice to answer questions.As a matter of fact we all went out to lunch.WOW. I got a great doctor.

Of course I know those two are plotting .My doctor has been talking about babies too.UH OH!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm 

Hey Fredo!!!!

WOO HOO.Good to hear from you.Yep He seems like a keeper but I'm taking this slow to be sure.We are learning about my condition and well so far my doctor told us as long as I continue to get my regular pap smears and use safe sex practices when we are ready I should be good.then he talked about children with my doctor.Of course him and my doctor are "eager" for kids.he reassured him things should be fine and it would be our choice on deciding to conceive traditionally or my artificial insemination which in his opinion was the extreme approach. He seems really comfortable and my doctor was so nice to answer questions.As a matter of fact we all went out to lunch.WOW. I got a great doctor.

Of course I know those two are plotting .My doctor has been talking about babies too.UH OH!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 am 
Site Admin

That's great and I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for giving us the scoop! I'm so happy things are going well and wow, you DO have a great relationship with your doctor!

Keep in touch!

Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]