ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 am 
Site Admin

I've been moderating this HPV board since we started late last year and I continue to be amazed and grateful for the response. I never imagnined we'd have so many members posting messages and I marvel at how we've all formed a community of support. ASHA's four message boards saw their 1000th posting this week, and it's gratifying to see.

Thanks to each of you who have participated and especially to the "regulars" who respond so quickly to new members seeking help. I've learned a great deal from each of you and I appreciate being allowed to serve as your moderator.

Fondly,
Fredo :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:35 pm 

Big thanks goes out to you as well, Fredo. Like I said before, many times you've been a light in the darkness for me. I appreciate this board, and the time you take to answer our questions, if you can.

Post subject: To: Fredo
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:41 pm 

Thank you for taking on this responcibility!! I have learned so much in only a few days. Your hope has become a reality. So happy for your success! You are needed!
And thanks to all others that give so much of your compassion and experince. hopeinsight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]