ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Follow up!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm 

Hi everyone! I posted awhile ago regarding getting the dreaded phone call about high grade lesions. A short back story...I had an abonormal pap, than a colposcopy, then another abnoramal pap, then another colposcopy...which resulted in CIN 3 cells. Let me tell you I was freaking out! Well I had the LEEP done with no issues at all. It was scary just being at the hospital and everything, but the people were great and they gave me some nice sedatives. :lol: I don't remember a thing about the procedure, but at the follow up appointment my doc told me they got all the abnormal cells! I then had a follow up pap a few months ago which came back normal!! I still have to go in for a 6 month check up, but I'm hoping all will be well. But for anyone that is stressed or fearful, just make sure you follow up, it's not as bad as it seems and it may save your life!! (Follow and up are the operative words here).

Post subject: Re: Follow up!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 am 
Site Admin

Hi Chloe,

Thanks for this update and the encouraging words. The best posts here are from folks like you who have gone through this and can offer words of wisdom to others. I appreciate that you stopped by, and hope you'll do so again sometime.

Best always,
Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]