ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:53 am 

HELLO ALL,

A BAD NIGHT I MET A GIRL AND MADE PHYSICAL RELATION WITH HER .
BUT AT LAST MOVEMENT MY CONDOM HAS DAMAGE. I DISCHARGE SPURM IN HER VAGINA DIRECTLY . NOW I M SO MUCH AFRAID BECAUSE OF AIDS. NOW PLEASE TELL ME NEXT STEP. I M GOING TO GET MARIAGE
WITHIN 5 MONTH . I M SO MUCH CONFUSED. CAN I GO FOR MEDICAL TEST ? BACAUSE IT WAS 10 DAYS BEFORE . WHERE CAN I GO FOR THIS TYPE OF TESTS. MY PARENTS DON’T KNOW ABOUT IT . AFTER 10 DAYS NOW I M FEELING LITTLE INFECTION ON THE TOP OF MY PENIS. PLEASE SIR HELP ME BY RIGHT SUGESTION. INDIA(MUMBAI)GIVE ME UR MOBILE.NO.
SEND PRIVETE MASSAGE MY E-MAIL ID ryansingh_urs@yahoo.co.in
PLEASE HELP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

Welcome to our message boards. Just because the condom slipped doesn't mean you contracted an infection, even if your partner has STIs. It's still a good idea to get test, if for no other reason than that you're very worried. Most individuals who have HIV will be able to have an accurate test within a month or two, but it's usually recommended to wait three months for an HIV test, just to make sure.

As for the "infection" you're experiencing, symptoms such as itching and skin irriation can happen for a number of reasons but you can go to a clinic now to see about that. Ask them what tests they recommend for you, and how long you should wait.

I hope this helps. Take care!
Fredo

Post subject: HELPME
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 am 

HELLO SIR

I WANT ASK SOME QUESTION . I MADE PHYSICAL RELATION WITH A GIRL . I DON’T KNOW SHE WAS EFFECTED WITH AIDS OR NOT ? NOW I AM AFRAIDING BECAUSE OF MY BLUNDER MISTAKE . I PUT MY PENIS IN HER MOUTH AND PRACTICED ORAL ACTIVITY. NOW I M FEELING SOME IRRITATION ON THE HEAD OF MY PENIS AND WATCHED LITLE RED SPOT , & DOT. IS IT SERIOUS MATTER ? M I NOW EFFECTED WITH AIDS ? PLEASE HELP ME . MY PARENTS ARRANGED MY MARRIAGE NEXT 5 MONTH. IF I M EFFECTED THEN IS IT THE RIGHT STEP ? CAN I DO MARRIAGE OR NOT WILL U PLEASE HELP ME ? AFTER HOW MANY DAYS I CAN DO MEDICAL TEST BECAUSE IT WAS 20 DAYS BEFORE . PLEASE TELL ABOUT THESE MEDICAL TEST, IS IT COSTLY TESTS OR CHEAP? I M LIVING IN INDIA (MUMBAI) PLEASE HELP ME SIR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 am 

You can get tested for bacterial std's now. You will have to wait and repeat the hiv and hsv tests in another 3 months. I'd get a baseline herpes test though now so that it will maybe help you figure out if you were at risk for herpes or not.

You still have plenty of time to sort this all out before your wedding takes place :)

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]