ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I got HIV from hand job
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 pm 

Hey, I think I got HIV form a hand job. Went to a massage parlor, had a hand job, next day felt to urinate, and sharp pain. Went to the doc gave me Cipro boom done, clear that out.

2 weeks exactly, I got fever, chillis, fatigue, muscle aches, pain, lymph node pain, pain around liver area.
Than I got stiff neck, rash on neck, and not feeling good.

i think I got HIV, because these are all HIV symptoms.

The reason behind this is that, every time I have sex or you touch it, the penis turns red, like a rash and than goes away, I think she had cuts in her finger and hand and the blood or something went into the tip of my penis.

How in the da hell did I get infected with bacteria in the penis from a hand job ?

In addition, How does one get HIV from Hand jOb. Broken Skin.

Hand Job is not safe, I am 1 in 5000,0000000000000 who got infected.

Beware.

Yea many of u will say you cant, than how am I having so many symptoms ?

Goloka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:27 am 

You didn't get hiv from a handjob.

Nothing you've mentioned even sounds like hiv. Sounds more like you just caught a run of the mill "bug" going around that made you sick. You need to go see your doctor and find out what is going on. This could be viral or bacterial - only a further work up by your doctor will help you to figure this out.

betsy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Betsy. I ditto that.

When people really get infected with HIV, they usually don't have symptoms of a weakened immune system for several years. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa4.htm

And those symptoms are more general and don't cause something as specific as burning upon urination like other STI's such as chlamydia, gonorrhea or a uretha infection.

If you are tested 6 months after your last possible exposure and the test is negative, you can rule out HIV.

If you are still dealing with an anxiety at that point, it could be an indication of other issues and you should talk to your doctor about it.

Dharma

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]