ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: non STD urethritis?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:47 pm 
hi i am a virgin and masturbate regularly. there were 2 occasions where there were yellow discharge from my penis, with a bit of pain when i urinate. there are no ulcers etc; do u think there a reason to be alarmed? will my fertility be affected?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:14 pm 

This sounds like a urinary tract infection. Bacteria can get caught inside the shaft so it's best to see a doctor and get antibiotics before the infection moves into the kidneys. You may also be feeling tired or washed out or fatigued. Low grade fever, pain in the waist , side or back. Also yeast can be a culprit as well. Guys just call it jock itch. Either way let a doctor know you are not sexually active and they can run a culture to determine the cause . With antibiotics, you should feel better in a few days.Pain and burning are also signs as well as slow urine flow.

I wouldn't worry too much about an STI and you are still fertile. :D

Just let the doctor know you are having some issues

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]