ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: HCV?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:03 am 

Can I develop HCV whit unprotected sex, and if I develop it how much time need to find it in blood? Thanks!!!

Post subject: Wear Condoms
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 am 

Hey Johnny,

In just reading, this website gives u a chart with the 4 recommended testing formats and they say u must been exposed minimum 12 wks to get accurate results for herpes.

Ck website under HCV section for details, this website has some of the best up todate info. Love yourself enough that you don't take chances with your health. If you have nothing wrong, consider it a gift, learn all you can and figure out wheither it's worth contracting infections that many cannot be cured. If you choose to engage in sex with multiple partners in your lifetime then wear condoms but realize that condom isn't full proof. You run a 50/50 chance of changing your health and possibly the other female/male partner.

Sex is normal, natural occurence but til the researchers find true remedies for the STD or STIs it's just so risky. I cannot believe Congress is not putting valuable dollars into this research! They waste billions on special interest junk projects! If we could only divert their attention that is reaching critical numbers.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]