ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: so confused
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:21 pm 

I have been dating my current boyfriend for almost a year. Prior to dating him and a couple of months ago I was tested for all STD's (including Herpes and Hep - blood tests and swap tests). Before I started dating him I was worried that I had an STD - but after multiple tests and different doctors telling me i'm fine i stopped worrying. The tests have all came back negative but occasionally I get very red and itchy on my vulva and occasionally get small pimple like bumps (puss filled). My boyfriend has never mentioned anything to me, nor have I noticed any symptoms on him. Yesterday I noticed severe itching and redness in the vaginal area. We had a lot of unprotected sex over the weekend. I just figured it was a yeast infection since I have been tested negative 3+ times for Herpes. I mentioned to him today that I was experiencing some discomfort and he informed me that he noticed a rash on his penis. My question is could this be an STD or just a rash from having a lot of sex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 am 

Definitely follow up on this with your provider today or tomorrow. You getting tested for the whole shebang only tells you what you have - did your partner also get fully tested before you were intimate?

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]