ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: couple of questions
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 am 

11 weeks ago I received oral sex from a girl. I'm in a relationship so the guilt set in and I became very concerned about stds. This all got me even more concerned over 2 occasions about 4yrs ago where I had unprotected sex. I tested negative for Chlaymidia (about 1wk after the oral), negative for HIV (4wk after), and negative for Hep B and C (about 8wk after). The 13wk mark is coming up and I plan on getting tested again for HIV (I know its low risk), do I need to test for Hep again? Is it transmitted through oral often? What about syphillis? I don't know much about it, I haven't had any of the symptoms.. wonder if I need to test for that. No symptoms for herpes either, should I be tested anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:55 pm 

As we discussed previously when you asked about this in the herpes forum, no real reason to even test for the std's that you did. No reason to repeat your hiv testing or syphilis testing either.

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]