ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm 

I have been married for 11 years and had constant yeast infections and what i think are recurring bv infections. Right now i think i have a uti. I have pain and burning during urination, low back pain, pink tinted pee, and i have seen 1 or 2 tiny drops of blood in my urine. my question is actually about trich. How long can it live in a person who goes untreated? I have had some suspicions about my husband but no real evidence that he has cheated. After reading more about trich I realized I was treated for this with Flagyl about 14 years ago. I don't know if i was just stupid, not paying attention to the info at the time or in denial, but I was never unfaithful. He was never treated and he has no real symptoms but I do notice he has painful ejaculation and has a really hard time urinating after sex. Can anyone tell me how long trich can be in a persons system and any other symptoms.
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 pm 

Have you seen your doctor about this? If not you really need to call today and make an appointment. Blood in your urine is something that is very serious and needs dealt with - assume nothing. I wouldn't automatically assume that it's something std related or anything - you need to give an urine specimen and be evaluated.

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]