ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 pm 

I went for a massage and got what I was partially expecting. The female masseuse started to rub my back and put one of her fingers into my anus (I am a guy). She did for a short while before I told her that I didn't like that. She then had me turn around and gave me a hand job until I ejaculated. While she was doing that I fingered her (with my fingers in her vagina and anus) and I sucked on her nipples at the same time. I fingered her until she ejaulated on my hand. Afterwards we did give each other a "peck" kiss on the lips - nothing long, no open mouths, just lips to lips peck.

My questions are:
Can I get an STD or Herepes by fingering her and with her ejaculating on my hand (I don't have any cuts on my fingers or hand).
Can I get an STD or Herpes from licking/sucking her nipples?
Can I get any kind of STD or herpes from the "pck" kiss we gave each other?
Can I get any STD or Herpes from her placing her finger in my anus?
Can I get any STD or Herpes from her giving me a handjob until I ejaculated?

I'm nervous about this. I shouldn't have gone there, especially with the halfway expectation that those are the kind of massages they provide.
I did use anti-bacterial hand sanitizer (the germ-x type) on my hands after she ejaculated on my hand (which she kindly provided), and I did wash my lips with some soap and water about thirty minutes after I peck kissed her.

A I risk? How soon can I get a test to see if I have an STD's? What symptoms should I be looking for.

Please help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

No one can say any activity is 100% risk free, but the acts you describe carry little if any risk for herpes or other STDs. Be sure to use a condom or a plastic barrier if any genital to genital/genital to anal/genital to oral contact occurs.

Best,
Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]