ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oral chlamydia question
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 pm 

Okay here is my question. I had oral sex on Tuesday with my bf and today i woke up and had a single white spot on the back of my throat. I have had a cold since last Monday and do have a lot of postnasal drip going on. I dont have a fever at all or anything like that it doesnt hurt to swallow or anything. Im just woundering if oral chlaymida is presented with white spots, i have been reading that it cant live long in the throat. But i dont have a way of getting to a doctor right now. Bottom line is i guess im woundering if its possiable i cld have oral chlaymida or the white spots are just a sign of strep as i do work with kids.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am 

I think you also asked this on another website's forum didn't you?

You really don't have any reason to suspect chlamydia from this. If you are concerned, follow up monday with your provider for your symptoms. If you and your bf have never had full std screenings, get them while std's are on your mind so that in the future you know you don't have to think std as a reason behind any symptoms.

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]