ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:59 am 

I JUS WENT TO THE DOC AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE GONORRHEA, CHLAMYDIA AND TRICHOMONIASIS AND. MY BOYFRIEND AND I USED A OIL THAT U CAN EAT AND IT WARMS UP. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DO U THINK IT COULD BE FROME THAT? AND HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GO AWAY AND WOULD MY BOYFRIEND HAVE ANY SIGNS? ALSO I HAD JUS WENT TO THE DOC A WEEK BEFOUR CAUSE HES A NWE SEX PARTNER AND EVERY THING CAME BACK NEGATIVE SO I KNOE I DIDNT HAVE ANY THING AND I DONT SLEEP AROUND WITH ANY BODY I FILL :( :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:59 pm 

Hey Mis Understood,

First off, welcome to the boards. The STDs you mentioned are all sexually transmitted so a body oil wouldn't be the cause of your problems. Your partner should get checked out. With treatment , it could take 7 - 10 days and in some cases a little longer to clear up the infections. Definiteley take the medications that your doctor prescribes and once you are done, make a follow up visit to make sure everything clears up. These STDs can either cause symptoms or in some cases show no signs at all. Without proper treatment and dection, they can lead to other reproductive problems. Even though you went to your doctor a week before and everything was negative, you may have been exposed to the bugs after that visit and if you and your new partner didn't use protection that can put you at greater risk.

The best thing you did was go see your doctor, get treated, keep up with your follow-up visit and always use protection with any form of sex.

If there are any questions, don't hestitate to ask :D

Take Care of Yourself

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]