ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NEW REALATIONSIP
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:02 pm 

I recently found out that my ex husband gave me the wondeful gift that keeps on giving.. Gee what a wondeful parting gift. I found out the day he moved out because he was cheating....
Anyway I have since meet a wonderful man( 3 months ago)who is also recently divorced but not looking for a commitment yet.. we have dated a few times. I have gone to his home, met his children, he has come to my home. We have made the decison that we are not ready for a commitment and he also belives that if we have sex there would be a commitment there. We have fooled around, but not gone all the way.. He is also a christian.. I respect him for his beliefs and high moral standards.. I want us to last. But I am dying :( .. how do I tell him, when is the right time, do I wait for us to get closer and then risk my heart being broken yet again... I am so confused and feel so alone.. please help with what ever advice is you can..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 am 
Site Admin

Hi Sweet,

I encourage you to read the discussion at http://www.ashastd.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=104, and scroll down this thread to see what Mike posted about relationships and discussing herpes. I think you'll find it helpful.

Post anytime you have questions.
Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]