ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:47 pm 

i have been browsing and found out alot of information i was seeking from betsy and mike. thank you. i need a little help on chat because i would love to talk to you . i hope i am doing this right. so far. i have to tell this man that i love.with his medical back ground i hope he understands. I will log back in tomorrow i hope to hear a responseand then i will tell my story. By the way what on-line pharmacies can i safely order my meds from Valtrex is 340dollars here. i need soom suggestions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:29 pm 

Have you priced acyclovir instead? It's usually much cheaper. Are you in the US?

betsy

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 am 

betsyb1967 wrote:
Have you priced acyclovir instead? It's usually much cheaper. Are you in the US?

betsy
yes i live in the us . I went on canpharm.com and the process easy. I will let you know how long delivery takes. They have a good customer service and they are open 24hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 pm 

Probably you can get it much cheaper from someplace closer to home to be honest depending on what you paid. Over at the herpes homepage we have a deal with drugplace.com to get 6 weeks of acyclovir suppressively for under $25 when you mention our name when you place your order. You need a doctor's prescription. Also it pays to shop around pharmacies - some offer it much more cheaply than others. Also if you have insurance - look into getting the maximum amount at a time filled - it's usually cheaper that way. I use my insurances mail order program and I get 3 months worth of suppressive therapy for under $20.

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]