ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: SO CONFUSED HELP!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:25 am 

I messed up in a bachelor party, I had sex with a hooker (using condom), after 2 weaks I started to have itch on the inner top side of one leg, and then I started to have headaches, tiredness, etc.
Help, I have been 2 months with this problem since it started, I think I got my first outbreak, my pinus sudenly comes with red spots through diferent areas (specialy in the top) and it has become all wrinkled, but I havent had any open skin or anything, my testicles are really red (and wrinkled also) on the front and they tend to sweat a lot, and they tend to be berry unconfortable while Im sitting,
I just moved to another country, so it has being difficult dealing with new doctors, at the time simptoms appear. The simptoms tend to come and go, I have seen 3 doctors but I couldnt visit them when I have had the simptoms. The simptoms appear heavly and desappear after a period of 7 days more less for a very little while (2 days). And when I have eyaculation, this red spots appear heavly in my pinus glande. But my testicles are the worst, they are really unconfortable. The 3 doctors i have seen tell me it might be a Trush, but I all ready had Diflucan (the 1 pill treatment) and Canesten for a weak and it just dosnt work! I havent been able to have antivirals, because the doctor just dont think its necesary. Im really suffering with this situation, and dealing with this in an unknown country, and unknown doctors makes it more difficult.

I dont know if I haver herpes...or what do I have???
Can the first outbreak appear with out any open skin?
Can readness in the testicles be herpes?

HEEEELP please!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:16 pm 

Red testicles isn't really a sign of herpes - usually it's more with bacterial or fungal infections. I can certainly understand wanting tested for herpes though for peace of mind if nothing else.

Wish I could help more but at this point continuing to follow up with your doctors is about the best you can do. I hope you get answers and relief soon!

betsy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm 

Nax,

BetsyB is right and also it could be an allergic reaction to something. My BF breaks out in Hives when he eats ceratin things or uses certain body products and it took him a while to figure it out.Just hang in there.

(Hey BetsyB , Hope your are doing well sweetie !!! )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]