ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:24 am 

I would like to know what is the realation to herpes and HPV? And what's up with the itching everybody seems to bring up? I am a newbie to this site and would like get some feedback.

I may or may not have hpv and my herpes test is still pending. I have to get a coloscopy thing done, also my doctor said my pap came back with abnormal cell changes.? My bf got some weird little bumps nothing I thought we shud be alarmed about. He said that his brither and sister in law had some too.(They jsut moved to a new house) and it's in the country. He told me that they have mites wich is like scabies. He has NEVER been with any one else.

I am extremly worried because he does have like one or two bumps and I have none.He does complain of some itching. I did go to the dr's and they did say I had mites. So I just hope I don't have herpes, I know I gave it to him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:26 am 

Herpes and hpv are 2 different viruses. You can have them both though of course.

Are you and your bf going to get tested for herpes too?

They better get an exterminator in if they have bugs that bad that they are getting all bit up!!!

betsy

Post subject: Herpes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:47 am 

No, they haven't got an exterminator and nor do I think they will? I guess there being cheap. I did get a herpes test and I'm waiting for the results or as my doctor says it's pending what ever that means?

As I have been reading these msg I remembered that I have some pipmle like red small bumps in my inner thigh. I have seen two dr's and they said it's normal?

Remember my doctor did say I may or may have mites and that itching can be caused by so many things? I do have alot of little bumps virtually everywhere on my body that I scratch. Some pimple like and some look like a rash on my body.

I will wait for the results from the herpes test, I shpuld get an answet today! I will tell my bf when the time comes and he dosen't have insurance so that will be another issue too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]