ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: WH IS THE ONE TO BLAME
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:33 pm 

i know that u cant know 4 sure who gave u herpes but want 2 know who should i lean towards especially since i only had 2 partners. heres the story...
my first partner i had sex with him for a yr (sometimes condoms sometimes not) & never slept with anyone, then we broke up & i had sex with second partner 2 mos later (the person takes the condom off w/o me knowing) but we only sleep together twice and the second time we use a condom. I get testing for stds(not including herpes) a month later and everything is neg. Then get back with my first partner 2 mos later(sometimes condoms sometimes not) & we have sex for about 3 mos straight. I let it go with him for good. 2 mos later i sleep with my second partner again but i used a condom each time. But before i slept with him i went to the doctor and she said that i might have chlamydia. I did tested positive for chlamydia. I get a pap smear (thinking that would let me know if i had herpes or warts). The doctor tells me that it (chlamydia) had to be from my first partner cause if I had gotten it from the second partner then i wouldve tested positive for it the first time. After finding out that i had chlamydia, a month later i had a ob on my butt, i tried 2 get the doctor 2 see it but no one would see me but they eventually saw me & that they didnt think it was herpes & told me not to get tested. I tested anyway 3 months later anyway and was pos.

i know that this is a lot of back and forth and i know that u probably cant give me a for sure this person or that person but i at least want to have a direction especially since i am still with the second partner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:17 am 

Has the 2nd partner been tested for herpes yet?

betsy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 pm 

he said that he got tested and he doesn't have it but i guess i need to see the results for myself...so i guess i know what i have to do but at the same time if he does have it then i could have gave it to him so i dont know... but i guess i can start there

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]