ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:34 pm 

Hello,

I first contacted ASHA about 20 years ago when I discovered I had contracted herpes from my fiance who didn't know he had it. We eventually divorced (nothing to do with herpes) and I have had no problem finding partners since then. People are very understanding. In fact, I find that men really appreciate honesty and it almost takes the relationship to a higher level immediately.

Anyway, I still have anger for having contracted herpes. I waited to have sex until I was 21 and my fiance was only my second partner. I know so many people who started years before me and had multiple partners and never got anything. So much for doing the right thing.

Well, after having cured myself of a pesky sinus infection via a tomato juice-tabasco sauce-garlic-concoction last year since I had had it with the whole antibiotics-approach, I went on to the same website which offers all kinds of homemade cures and preventive measures for a variety of conditions. I would highly suggest that ANYONE with herpes reads this page for all kinds of information on what to avoid/what to take to help combat herpes:

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/herpes.html

Now, for the most important thing. About halfway down, look for:

"Best Natural Cures for Genital Herpes

#1 Remedy: Healing Herbsâ„¢ Brand of Bach Flower Remedies
Earth Clinic Note: the brand of flower remedy that you use to prevent herpes outbreaks is extremely important as most brands are not potent enough to have a curative effect. " ETC...

NOTE: This website does NOT sell the BACH remedies or anything else so they are completely legit and only there to help people help themselves.

My boyfriend and I, who were both suffering from frequent outbreaks, have been OUTBREAK-FREE since taking the Bach flower remedies. We only take them when we feel very stressed, very sleep-deprived, or feel a bit of irritation/tingling where we get outbreaks. We take about a third to a half of a medicine dropper of each of the walnut and holly in a bit of water. As people say, you can take more than the standard dose of a few drops. I have to stress that especially he was having very frequent outbreaks.

Although I still harbor a great amount of anger over the unfairness of my having caught herpes, I am so much more at peace since I now have virtually cured myself and my partner to whom I unfortunately gave herpes.

I cannot believe how much the holly and walnut have changed our lives. Herpes was ruining our otherwise wonderful sex life.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 am 

To date there is no way to wipe out the herpes virus from your body. I remain highly skeptical of routines that have not been clinically proven and tested over and over again to do anything for herpes. If you think something has worked for you my best educated guess is that it's a coincidence based on which type of herpes you have and the location that you have it.

Best of luck to you,

Angela :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]