ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm 

I have been diagnoised w/ herpes for for about 5yrs now. I can usually tell an outbreak and usually head it off right away so immediately goes away. This time I have all the tingling, ITCHING but don't really notice the blisters. I have been using the cream and taking valtrex with only some relief but still quite itchy. I thought maybe it would be yeast infection from recent antibiotic use but no discharge. I have been under TONS OF STRESS, plus my hormones have been out of control.
I just don't want to be treating for herpes if with out blisters not that. I'm losing insurance so I don't want to go to the doctor unless home treatment dont work.

Any help is appreciated

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 pm 

This doesn't sound like it's your herpes going on.

best to be seen and get properly tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally. I wouldn't guess and self treat either - if it's bv and not yeast, delaying treatment just makes it harder to get rid of bv.

what cream are you using?

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]