ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm 

Hey everyone. I need some help here. I am a male and was married for years and years, got divorced, and have been on the dating scene for about two years. I have only had 7 partners and I am 34 yrs old. I have NEVER had an STD. ......to make a long story short. I recently made a bad decision. A month ago, I had unprotected sex with, apparently, a real classy dame. .....nobody since then (I don't run around). Yesterday, I felt a little bit of a burn and then noticed a totally fun white-ish discharge yesterday evening. I had my normal prevenative blood tests a couple weeks ago (including STD) and am totally clean from the big stuff (HIV, HVS). I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow morning. Can someone please make fun of me and joke about this, so that I can feel better? I feel like scum of the earth. I have decided that sex isn't worth it. Yeah, I could use condoms and continue my dating life (once this heals up), but have decided to wait a LOOOONG time to have sex in a relationship from now on. ....you know, to figure out whether they can be trusted or not. I don't like playing russian roulette with my life. No, I'm not with the girl anymore and she has been with three other people that I know of. We aren't speaking.

Is my problem Trichomonsis or gonorrhea? .....and don't forget to poke fun at me. I really need a laugh here.

Signed,
FreakingStupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Just curious what you found out from the doctor. Maybe your symptoms weren't even STD related? If you were diagnosed with trich or gonorrhea, those infections can be cured with antibiotics, of course, and you'll probably have them by now.

So what's going on?

Fredo

Last edited by Fredo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm 

Thank you for the response. I went to the doctor. I received two antibiotics. The doctor also thought it was one of the two that I mentioned. I didn't have any tests due to the fact that by law, my doctor would have to refer me to health services. That would require me to list/contact everyone that I have had "relations" with. I didn't see that it was necessary due to the fact that I know where it came from. I just wanted things to clear up. I wasn't in any pain or discomfort what-so-ever. Either my body was fighting it pretty good or I caught it early on. That will be the last time I pull a stunt like that. I apparently hit the bottom of the barrell of the single women and am distancing myself from certain groups of friends. As a matter of fact, I have decided to become a hermit for a while and just work on the perpetual to-do list around the house. Plus, it is MUCH cheaper than dating! HA!! Thank you for your concerns!!

Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the update, and I hope you're feeling better really soon.

I have decided to become a hermit for a while and just work on the perpetual to-do list around the house. Plus, it is MUCH cheaper than dating! HA!!

:)

Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]