ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: never ending
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 am 

Ok so this is the third time my HPV GW have come back. I get cleared for a week not even and they come back....same recurring ones they just won't go away!!!!!!. Honestly when will this hell end???? I don't feel like myself anymore... nor do I feel attractive or confident anymore. I can't keep doing these painful treatments day after day, month after month for who the knows how long. I have no sex life with my bf since this started in Dec...we can't go on like this...even if we decided to try I can't due to pain from treatments. This is bull****!!!!!...I really wanted to ok for my birthday coming up in a few days..but nope i have to deal with the pain. I can't deal with anymore...I have no hope left...i'm going to have this forever...**** can't stop crying now

When will this end????

What can I do to help this along???? any magic pill?????

Fredo any word on that referral??? I haven't heard anything

Please and thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hey kiddo,

Check your inbox :)

Sorry for the delay. On top of the normal anxiety one might expect to have with a warts diagnosis, you've got the fact that your treatment is so uncomfortable, and it seems like things are just piling on you! You will get through this, but "getting there" is so hard, I know.

Are you getting enough rest? Actually, are you getting any rest?!! I have a sense a couple of long naps, a good book, and nowhere to go might not be a bad thing for you right now. Think you might swing that over this weekend?

Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]