ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 am 

I can't take it anymore been 9 months!!!!! still have GW treatment after treatment and they come back in a week!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I even tried going to a naturopath doc...trying some immune boosters,...nothing yet

I can't take it my realtionship is ruined, I'm damaged goods now, i'm a walking disease and i know that there is no end. I just go in circles. the warts have taken over.

I have soon big growth inside my vagina now in the corners that i don't know what it is ...can this be a wart too?!!!

i miss my bf...i can't stop crying...please tell me there is some cure soon...i can't do this anymore... i just can't.

please please help anyone else having some many problems with this too????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Hi again,

OMG I'm so sorry you're having this much trouble! I don't have a ready explanation why you're having so many recurrences, and why they seem to come back so quickly. I wish I could offer you more than good wishes and a shoulder to lean on.

Dear girl, it's not likely this will go on and on. I wish I could tell you when it might stop. What is your doctor saying, and do you have a new one?

Come post everyday if you want.

Fredo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 am 

I'm still seeing the doctor ihave been since march, but i'm also seeing a naturopath as well. nothing is working. I fell like i'm just getting brushed of and no one is listening. i'm in pain from these things. I keep telling my doc the ones in my urthea are causing pain and making it hard to pee. I get no response...and what fun i discovered today i have anal warts too, to join the fun with the rest of the manifestation!!.....i'm seriously just ready to end it all!!!

on top of all this excitement i gained 10 pounds probably from the stress.....but does anyone care now...just move along to next patient....oh they are not a big deal they are not seriously

TOO ME THEY ARE SERIOUS...THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! MAYBE IF MY DOC HAD THEM SHE WOULD BE SO CHEERY!!!

SEE HOW YOU FEEL BEING REJECTED, NOT ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE...YOU BF SLIPPING AWAY FROM, YOU CAN HARDLY USE THE BATHROOM ANYMORE...CONTEST FEELING OF DISGUST WITH YOURSELF..NEVER FEELING CLEAN

WHY CAN'T ANYONE HELP ME!!!! THIS HURTS THIS SO MUCH!!! BEEN 10MONTHS WITH NO BREAK!! wHEN WILL I CATCH A BREAK!.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE...THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 am 

Have you been getting these treated by a dermatologist?

Have you asked at all about taking cimetidine or receiving interferon treatments?

betsy

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am 

betsyb1967 wrote:
Have you been getting these treated by a dermatologist?

Have you asked at all about taking cimetidine or receiving interferon treatments?

betsy

No i was seeing my family doc..she has a liquid nitrogen there. also used Aldara. which i discontinue had very bad reactions to that...moderate pain my ass...i swelled to bad i could not even have a bowel movement.
i did see a derm awhile ago...but was not comfrtable there and just got the same treatment...i hate these creams they hurt too much...i rather have those kidney stones i had 2 years ago...that was less pain

i think i'm have a nervous breakdown seriously.

I rather just get a new vagina..so much for having kids,, with all the damage this has done and its off the table now..not that it matters i'm alone now anyways.

WHY DO HAVE TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN FOR 10 MONTHS AND COUTING COME ON!!!!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS I'M A GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED NOW...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:18 pm 

Disease is ramdon and it' s not a judgement against you. No difference in you having a humdinger of a time with hpv than say me having gastroesophageal reflux so severe that I have to be on 3 medications just so I can eat with only moderate pain afterwards. For every disease out there, there are the majority of the folks in the middle of the spectrum, some with incredibly mild disease and some with severe disease. Totally sucks when you are at the severe disease end of it all though :(

At this point since it's continually spreading and not responding to treatments properly, it's time to find a new dermatologist and explore more options. Some limited info out there on cimetidine helping to reduce warts and also molluscum ( a similar infection ). It's typically used for reflux but it has off label uses for immune boosting for infections too. Interferon is not something to be used lightly but I do know of a few others who had their final success with external genital warts with its use after failing more conventional treatment.

good luck !

betsy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]