ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Possible Treatemet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm 

I know this from is aimed toward medical and scientific evidence .. but I find it a little refreshing and it gives me a tiny bit of hope when I read articles like these, the article talks about Pau d’ Arco l for protection against and curing Human Papillomavirus.. I have to read articles like this to keep my spirit up .. especially after my last visit to my doctor last week .. I talked to him about the research I have done .. and asked him what he thinks is a good way to strengthen my immune system .. he told me to not worry about it because once you have HPV you have HPV forever .. there is nothing you can do about it :(

Here is the article

http://www.holisticlocal.com/forums/topics/view/938

Post subject: Re: Possible Treatemet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 am 
Site Admin

Hi Eve,

When I clicked the link in your post I saw some information about HPV vaccines that I need to point out to our readers is highly suspect. The vaccine has NOT been shown to cause autism or any other serious adverse event.

Thought I'd through that in. Thanks,
Fredo

Post subject: Re: Possible Treatemet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 pm 

Fredo wrote:
Hi Eve,

When I clicked the link in your post I saw some information about HPV vaccines that I need to point out to our readers is highly suspect. The vaccine has NOT been shown to cause autism or any other serious adverse event.

Thought I'd through that in. Thanks,
Fredo

Hi Fredo ..

Thanks for pointing that out .. Yeah I didn't really care about that part .. since it is not useful for me or probably for most people who come here .. since Gardisal can not treat or help anyone who has been infected with HPV already.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]