ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm 

betsyb1967 wrote:
Check elsewhere to get it filled. did you ask them how long the wait is? usually it's not very long.

The shortage should be up soon. There are now 3 companies making generic valtrex so there should be more on the market soon.

You also can check with your provider about taking acyclovir or famvir too if you want.

betsy

today they had valtrex in and it cost me 70.00 when I was paying 15.00 for the generic and they told me that the generic may not be made anymore the company was going to stop making it thanks for the advice I believe I will go to wal-mart the next time :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:56 pm 

do you have insurance? if you do, check with them to see if they have a mail order pharmacy they use. usually that's cheaper.

betsy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm 

betsyb1967 wrote:
do you have insurance? if you do, check with them to see if they have a mail order pharmacy they use. usually that's cheaper.

betsy

yea I have insurance I will check to see if they have mail order never thought of that thanks.....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2