ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 am 

One and half years later and still no end in site. F*ck me and my pathetic life...i curse the man who give this to my and ruined my life. I'm scared physically and emotionally. Now all i have to look forward to is seeing my dumbass doctor tomorrow...who will tell me i need laser surgery again..oh fun..well maybe b*tch is you did it proper the first time and didn't scar me either i wouldn't be still in this hole.....and no i can't find another doctor because she is the only gyno around here that deals with this.... tomorrow i may throw something at her head

i honesty am at my breaking point!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hey there,

What happened at that last clinic visit, were you just referred for more laser?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 am 

Hi there, I totally understand your pain. All we can do is support each other and try to look at the bright side, of being alive and all of our blessings. When "bad" things happen to us and it didn't kill us it will make us stronger. So hang in there Lady and do things that make you laugh and workout , take up a hobby . I don't know what you believe in , but if its God pray. Thats been helping me .

All the best to you

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]