ASHA STI Message Board
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 pm 

Professor Ian Frazer was undertaking a trial for a therapeutic vaccine according to the web, which was commencing in 06. This has been discussed on here, but there is no news of any outcome. Does anyone know anything about this?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 am 
Site Admin

Hi Andy,

You and I talked about that a year or two ago, didn't we? I haven't heard jack squat about it, not sure if anything was published or not. It seems to be off the radar screen at present, but I honestly don't know. I spent some time searching online this morning and couldn't find anything new, so I hope anyone who does see something will post it here.

How have you been?

Fredo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:40 pm 

Hi Fredo,

It's more than likely we did! I'm good all things considered, thanks for asking!

Yeah I also can't find squat on the topic. It could be good news meaning the trials were positive and its gone off the grid as a company develops it for commercial purposes, or the results were not so good and it has been switched off.

Or a third option I guess is also possible and it could've been successful but had no funding to go any further.

Hope its option 1.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:11 am 
Site Admin

Good to hear from you again, and glad you're doing well. I'm going to send an email around to some pals to see if anyone has heard something about this, and I'll post any updates in this thread.

Take care,
Fredo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]